The SOA Governance and Infrastructure training course is geared for enterprise stakeholders who need to develop a deeper, practical understanding of how and where to place controls to increase the value and agility of an enterprise’s catalog of services.
By attending this SOA Governance and Infrastructure workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Identify the motivations behind developing services and, on a higher level, a SOA-based approach to solving problems
- Recognize what characteristics make a service reusable and the issues integral to reusability
- Discuss the importance for a common framework in both technical and organizational terms
- Relate to agility in terms of business, technology, and information
- Manage an enterprise’s service portfolio
- Leverage existing governance assets in transitioning to a SOA orientation
- Extensive knowledge in managing existing or upcoming SOA projects
- Attend a course on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) or equivalent practical knowledge.
- This SOA Governance and Infrastructure class is intended for Enterprise Stakeholders