The purpose of NeoLoad training course is to provide an in-depth understanding of NeoLoad and how to use it by employing best practice methodologies. Significant hands-on exercises are incorporated into the curriculum to reinforce the classroom work. The course is comprised of both lectures and lab work/exercises for NeoLoad.
By attending NeoLoad workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Introduce the user to NeoLoad and its features
- Explain the methodology used in load testing
- Make the user proficient in carrying out low to high complexity load tests
- Pass on knowledge required to analyze Web architectures
- No particular previous experience is required. However, a general knowledge of computers and of Web, system and network technologies will be helpful.
The NeoLoad workshop is suitable for:
- Quality Assurance/Test Engineers
- QA Managers
- Software developers
- Other staff members responsible for load/performance testing of web applications