The Object-Oriented Programming using Apex training course is designed for Salesforce administrators who would like to learn the basics of implementing business logic using Apex, the primary programming language of the Salesforce platform. First, you will learn how to read Apex code and then you will gradually increase your programming skills from writing single debugging statements to programming multiple, multi-line blocks of code.
By attending Object-Oriented Programming using Apex workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Describe use cases for Apex
- Write, test, and migrate applications containing debugging statements
- Create Apex classes, Apex triggers, and SOQL queries
- Create, read, update, and delete data using Apex DML
- Describe how governor limits manage shared resources and impact Apex programming
This Object-Oriented Programming using Apex class is designed for people who are familiar with the Salesforce application user interface and customizing applications using the Setup menu. No prior programming experience required.