The Talend Big Data - Spark Batch training course, covers Big Data batch Jobs that use the Spark framework.
By attending Talend Big Data - Spark Batch workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Develop a Big Data batch Job using the Spark framework
- Execute Spark Jobs in YARN client and cluster mode
- Enable Spark history server event logging
- Copy data from a local file to HDFS
- Copy data from MySQL to HDFS
- Create a Hive table and copy data from HDFS to it
- Import tweets to HDFS
- Join, sort, and aggregate data
- Use caches for faster processing
- Query data from a Hive table using Hive QL
- Query data from Spark datasets using Spark SQL
- Attend a training on Talend Big Data - Essentials or equivalent experience.
The Talend Big Data - Spark Batch class is intented for anyone who wants to use Talend Studio to interact with Big Data systems