Business intelligence is key to improving performance, and this is done by visualising data coming in from multiple repositories that help decision makers make key judgements. Sisense is a revolutionary tool that helps in this process by providing user friendly solutions, which can be deciphered by technical as well as non-technical professionals in a team. Sisense provides front end and back end tools for managing, visualising and modifying multiple big data sets in short times, providing elegant solutions that are easy to understand.
The Sisense BI training course is for beginners and teaches you to create your own dashboard by connecting to data. You will learn to use the Dashboard in various ways such as viewing it as a pdf or downloading it as an image and managing and sharing the Dashboard. Explore the SisenseElastiCube, add and manage users and share your findings and data on multiple devices.
By attending Sisense BI workshop, delegates will learn:
- All about Sisense, the various concepts that make up this tool and an overview of its architecture
- Installing and Configuring Sisense
- How to better visualize your big data by creating Sisense Dashboards, managing them effectively and sharing them across the organization for better business insights
- How to create data alerts and manage Sisense Pulse
- About the SisenseElastiCube and adding and managing users to it, merging data to it from multiple sources, and manipulating the data
- Understanding of how data works and how it can contribute to building a business.
- IT as well as non-IT professionals who want to make sense of their big data and create visual presentations with them for making better business decisions.