In MicroStrategy Services Architect training course, you will explore the software development process and related tasks like deployment and source control from a holistic approach of the Services Architect in an Intelligent Enterprise. This course focuses on the key competencies to help you succeed as a Services Architect. You learn how to support your Intelligent Enterprise to develop applications, components, and plug-ins based on enterprise best practices.
By attending MicroStrategy Services Architect workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Create corporate application design requirements and guidelines
- Manage skills inventory of your team
- Guide application development with coding and commenting best practices
- Best practices for creating application objects and applications
- Standards for testing apps and components
- Best practices for source control, versioning, and branching
- Best practices for communicating internally and externally
- Knowledge of MicroStrategy Foundations
- This MicroStrategy Services Architect class is ideal for anyone who wants to become the MicroStrategy Services Architect.