Grafana is an open source visualization and metric analytic suite for visualizing real-time data of application analytics. Graphite is an open source software for monitoring and graphing computer system data. Together with Grafana and Gaphite, users are able to quickly diagnose system issues and monitor system performance. This Grafana and Graphite training course covers setting up Grafana with multiple different data sources as well as the most common ways of building up visualizations.
By attending Grafana and Graphite workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Aggregate and visualize metrics about systems and applications.
- Create a StatsD client for gathering application metrics.
- Build informative and dynamic dashboards with Grafana.
- Gather insights from back-end performance.
- Basic computer experience
The Grafana and Graphite class is ideal for:
- Web Developers
- DevOps Engineers