Data Visualisation with Tableau is the graphical representation of information and data. By using visual elements like charts, graphs, and maps, data visualization tools provide an accessible way to see and understand trends, outliers, and patterns in data. From connection through collaboration, Tableau is one of the most powerful, secure, and flexible end-to-end visualisation and analytics platform for your data. Tableau is designed for the individual, but scaled for the enterprise, Tableau is one of the most popular business intelligence platform that turns your data into insights that drive action.
This Data Visualisation with Tableau training course will teach you to transform and analyze your data in a visually stunning display using Tableau dashboard. In addition, you will learn to create dynamic and interactive display using calculation and parameters.
By attending Data Visualisation with Tableau workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Apply basic Tableau features for displaying information
- Synthesise various plots to present data visually
- Transform data to create informative and dynamic data display
- Create dashboards and scorecards to display internal as well as external benchmark data.
- Apply calculation and parameter to create interactive graphics, visuals and technical features into the data presentation
- Perform analytics to communicate limitations of data and interpretations of findings
- Data Scientists
- Data Analysts