Google's Bazel build tool is emerging as the leading solution for fast and correct large-scale software build automation. Bazel understands (or can be taught) many languages, and provides a path to deploy scaled computing resources to maximize human productivity. This Bazel training course provides the important concepts and Bazel usage on a series of increasingly complex scenarios. This course provides skills for building, testing, containerizing image production and pushing, CI pipeline caching, and more using Bazel.
- Software development build tools (of any kind)
- Editor/IDE and other tools to work on source code.
The Bazel workshop is ideal for:
- Decision-makers and technical architects comparing Bazel with other build tools
- Developers / build engineers responsible for build scripts, dependency issues, CI/CD, and devops.
- Teams tasked with implementing a move to Bazel.