This EMC PowerProtect DD System Administration training course provides the knowledge and skills needed for configuring and maintaining PowerProtect DD systems.
By attending EMC PowerProtect DD System Administration workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Monitor a PowerProtect DD system
- Configure and manage PowerProtect DD network interfaces
- Access and copy data to PowerProtect DD system
- Customize and manage a PowerProtect DD deduplication file system
- Describe and perform data replication and recovery
- Describe and configure a PowerProtect DD VTL
- Describe and configure DD Boost
- Perform a DD Boost backup
- Describe capacity and throughput planning
- Describe and configure Secure Multi-Tenancy
- Describe and configure Dell EMC Cloud Tier
- Knowledge of computer storage, networking, and backup concepts.
The EMC PowerProtect DD System Administration class is ideal for:
- All audiences. This course is intended for those who plan on using and administering PowerProtect DD systems.