The PowerFlex - Implementation & Administration training course provides a complete view of installing, upgrading, expanding a PowerFlex and Ready Node system. Installation methods for Linux and ESXi environments are introduced and you will perform hands-on installation and upgrade of a PowerFlex cluster. It also includes working with the MDM, SDS, SDC, volumes, adjusting cache, and administrating the system. A deeper understanding of the architecture and components will be introduced.
By attending PowerFlex - Implementation & Administration workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Introduction to PowerFlex
- Install a PowerFlex system (ESXi and Linux).
- Implement Native asynchronous replication in a PowerFlex cluster.
- Perform a PowerFlex Cluster Expansion.
- Manage system user accounts and secure the PowerFlex system.
- Storage networking infrastructures and concepts
- Monitoring and reporting concepts
- Virtualized data center concepts
- PowerFlex product concepts
This PowerFlex - Implementation & Administration class is intended for those who will be involved in installing, expanding and upgrading a PowerFlex solution. It is also intended for those who will be involved in configuring, managing, administering, and provisioning a PowerFlex solution.