The Dell EMC Unity Implementation & Administration training course covers the knowledge necessary to understand the features and functionality and key use cases of a Dell EMC Unity storage system. Topics include system administration, storage provisioning, storage resource access, scalability and performance features, storage efficiency features, data protection features and data mobility features.
By attending Dell EMC Unity Implementation & Administration workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Perform administration operations via Unisphere
- Provision block, file and VMware datastore storage
- Access block, file and VMware datastore storage
- Use performance and scalability features
- Use data efficiency features
- Perform snapshot and replication data protection operations
- Perform block and file data mobility operations
- Knowledge of Dell EMC Unity Features and Concepts
- Knowledge of Dell EMC Unity Hardware Features and Concepts
This Dell EMC Unity Implementation & Administration class is intended for professionals who will be positioning, designing, deploying, managing and supporting solutions using Dell EMC Unity arrays.