This EMC RecoverPoint Management training course is designed for anyone who is responsible for the administration and management of a RecoverPoint environment. This course focuses on leveraging RecoverPoint technology to achieve and maintain application Recovery Point Objectives (RPO) and Recovery Time Objectives (RTO). An integral part of the training addresses product architecture, management, and operations of RecoverPoint and general monitoring and troubleshooting of RecoverPoint events.
By attending EMC RecoverPoint Management workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Describe the RecoverPoint System, Options, Components and Requirements
- Explain the concept of a RecoverPoint Consistency Group and RecoverPoint Data Flow
- Describe the RecoverPoint management options and Installation tools
- Describe the factors to consider when planning RecoverPoint Replication
- Create and manage Consistency Groups using Unisphere for RecoverPoint
- Perform data protection tasks available with Unisphere for RecoverPoint
- Describe the steps required to use the System Analysis Tools for RecoverPoint
- Storage networking infrastructures and concepts
- Fundamental knowledge of the RecoverPoint product
The EMC RecoverPoint Management class is ideal for:
- Any learners who intend to manage a RecoverPoint solution.