The EMC Avamar Administration training course explains and demonstrates configuration and use of Avamar. You will learn to configure Avamar for operation; to create and manage user accounts; to configure and initiate backup and restore of data; and to monitor Avamar operation.
By attending EMC Avamar Administration workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Describe the Avamar solution, its components, and processes
- Perform Avamar administrative tasks using various interfaces
- Run scheduled and on-demand backups for a variety of systems
- Restore files using AUI and Avamar Client interfaces.
- Describe and configure Avamar replication
- Describe and configure Cloud Tier
- Describe Avamar server daily maintenance activities
- Use Avamar tools to perform system monitoring, maintenance,
- Capacity management, and troubleshooting
- An understanding of backup and recovery concepts and principles, network administration in a TCP/IP environment, and UNIX/Linux system administration
This EMC Avamar Administration class is intended for system administrators, system engineers and support specialists who administer and support Dell EMC Avamar.