This MySQL Database Administration training course is for DBAs and other database professionals who want to install the MySQL Server, set up replication and security, perform database backups and performance tuning, and protect MySQL databases.
By attending MySQL DBA workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Describe the MySQL Architecture
- Install and Upgrade MySQL
- Configure MySQL server options at runtime
- Understand the use of the InnoDB storage engine with MySQL
- Perform backup and restore operations
- Exposure to HTML
- Exposure to Web Applications
- Exposure to Java Script
This MySQL DBA class is suitable for anyone who needs to administer, monitor and support MySQL databases and servers.