MariaDB is one of the most popular database servers and it has been developed by the original developers of MySQL. MariaDB is open source and as a relational database it provides SQL interface for data access.
The MariaDB for Developers training course is designed particularly for MariaDB Developers. The course provides a complete understanding of a MariaDB (or MySQL) database with practical experience of using SQL commands.
Features of MariaDB:
- MariaDB is open source.
- Security releases are more transparent and quick.
- Migration is easy and highly compatible.
- Improved performance and is radically faster than MySQL
By attending MariaDB for Developers workshop, delegates will learn:
- Basics of MariaDB and Installation of MariaDB.
- Database structures in MariaDB.
- Functions in MariaDB.
- Data handling in MariaDB.
- This MariaDB for Developers class is most helpful for Application Developers and IT Developers. Benefits include ability to build applications, data handling and understanding concepts of Database structures in MariaDB.