The UNIX and Linux Tools and Utilities training course provides a rich set of utilities to enable developers to streamline tasks and maximize productivity. To realize the full power of UNIX/Linux system, one need to choose the right tools and use them in the right combination. Through extensive in-class hands-on exercises, you will gain the knowledge and skills to adapt the UNIX environment to their particular needs.
By attending UNIX and Linux Tools and Utilities workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Build and use Linux/UNIX tools and utilities
- Perform complex search strings using regular expressions
- Explore extended regular expressions with grep, sed and awk
- Employ text filters to manipulate text and data
- Write shell scripts to automate routine tasks
- Process structured data with awk