The Sun Virtualization Solaris Logical Domains Administration training course provides practical LDom planning, configuration, and administration experience, while also covering the underlying technologies and best practices. This course features the Sun Fire servers, the Solaris OS, and LDom management software.
By attending Sun Virtualization Solaris Logical Domains Administration workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Identify IT datacenter virtualization tends
- Describe the benefits of logical domains
- Explore logical domain architecture
- Prepare a system to support logical domains
- Create logical domains
- Reconfigure logical domains
- Create Split PCI configurations
- Administer the Solaris OS
- Administer Ethernet networks
- Perform basic Sun Fire server initial setup tasks
System administrators, IT architects, and other individuals tasked with the following responsiblies: Planning server consolidation. Configuring logical domains. Administering virtualized OS environments.