As organizations increasingly adopt Linux, they must ensure rapid response time to issues that can affect system availability and cause costly downtime. In Linux Optimization and Troubleshooting course, you will lwarn to diagnose and correct booting and configuration issues using Red Hat Linux, ensure optimal resource allocation and availability, and apply a series of proven tools and techniques to troubleshoot real-world problems.
By attending Linux Optimization and Troubleshooting workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Troubleshoot Linux with effective tools and techniques
- Rescue an unbootable system
- Recover and tune local and remote file systems
- Optimize Linux application performance
- Identify and fix network errors and bottlenecks
- Secure applications with new SELinux policies