C++ Programming for Java and C# Developers training course will illustrate on how to get the benefits of good software engineering and code reuse by using both the standard C++ language as well as the object-oriented programming techniques in real-world programming situations. There will be ample opportunity to apply these techniques during the practical sessions.
By attending C++ Programming for Java and C# Developers workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Define and use data types
- Declare, define and call functions
- Implement classes
- Use pointers, dynamic memory and object lifetime
- Write code that is efficient and robust
- Implement exception handling
- Use operator overloading
- Implement copy and conversion
- Implement object relationships – composition and association
- Use container classes and templates
- Implement class relationships – Inheritance, Interface and Polymorphism
Solid experience of Java or C# including data types (i.e. class and struct(C#)); Methods, use of call by value and call by reference; Multiple source file projects (requiring project files or equivalent); a solid appreciation of object-oriented principles is assumed.