This Veeam Availability Suite - Configuration and Management training course is focused on teaching IT professionals the skills to configure, manage and support a Veeam Availability Suite solution. With extensive hands-on-labs, the class enables administrators and engineers to effectively manage data in an ever-changing technical and business environment, bringing tangible benefit to businesses in the digital world.
By attending Veeam Availability Suite - Configuration and Management workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Describe Veeam Availability Suite components usage scenarios and relevance to their own environment.
- Effectively manage data availability in on-site, off-site, cloud and hybrid environments.
- Ensure both Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs) are met.
- Install and configure Veeam Availability Suite into their environment, ensuring data is protected effectively.
- Adapt with an organization’s evolving technical, business and regulatory needs.
- Ensure recovery is possible, effective, efficient, secure and compliant with business and legal requirements.
- Provide visibility of the business data assets, and produce effective reports and dashboards to monitor performance and risks.
- Conduct basic troubleshooting and analysis of their Veeam Availability Suite environment.
- Experienced professionals with solid knowledge of servers, storage, networking and virtualization.
- This course is suitable for anyone responsible for configuring, managing or supporting a Veeam Availability Suite environment.