The Cloud Computing - Essentials training course gives awareness about the Cloud Computing which is becoming next generation architecture to be adopted by many IT companies as a vertical in their business lines. Cloud Computing is an extended form of virtualization technologies that involves delivering hosted services over the Internet. This technology allows consumers and businesses to use applications without installation and access their personal files at any computer with internet access. Cloud Computing allows for much more efficient computing by centralizing storage, memory, processing and bandwidth.
Cloud Computing - Management training course covers introduction to cloud computing, how it affects IT organizations and how it can be employed to maximize user satisfaction and IT effectiveness. This course also covers cloud computing pros and cons from an IT perspective, implications for IT management, the potential to magnify IT resources, possible morale issues, and dealing with high user expectations, capital expenditures, data security and other important issues.
By attending Cloud Computing - Essentials workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Understand the common terms and definitions of Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Understand the Benefits of Virtualization and Cloud Computing for the company
- Recognize the major platforms, technologies, methods and different solutions for virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Know the main issues that the company should identify before embarking on a process
- Basic understanding of a computer operating system.
- Knowledge of Virtualization would be beneficial.
The Cloud Computing - Essentials class is ideal for:
- Project / Program / Technical managers
- Technical / Team leads
- Software analysts/ engineers
- Pre-sales consultant
- Business development managers
The Cloud Computing - Management class is ideal for:
- IT Managers