Data sets that have the potential to grow rapidly need to be manageable. This Introduction to Big Data training course provides the knowledge to use new Big Data tools and techniques as well as learn ways of storing information that will allow for efficient processing and analysis for informed business decision-making. Further, you will learn to store, manage, process and analyze massive amounts of unstructured data.
By attending Introduction to Big Data workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Integrate Big Data components to create an appropriate Data Lake
- Select the correct Big Data stores for disparate data sets
- Process large data sets using Hadoop to extract value
- Query large data sets in near real time with Pig and Hive
- Plan and implement a Big Data strategy for the organization