This Security Engineering on AWS training course demonstrates how to efficiently use AWS security services to stay secure in the AWS Cloud. The course focuses on the security practices that AWS recommends for enhancing the security of your data and systems in the cloud. It highlights the security features of AWS key services including compute, storage, networking, and database services. You will also learn how to leverage AWS services and tools for automation, continuous monitoring and logging, and responding to security incidents.
By attending Security Engineering on AWS workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Identify security benefits and responsibilities of using the AWS Cloud
- Build secure application infrastructures
- Protect applications and data from common security threats
- Perform and automate security checks
- Configure authentication and permissions for applications and resources
- Monitor AWS resources and respond to incidents
- Capture and process logs
- Create and configure automated and repeatable deployments with tools such as AMIs and AWS CloudFormation
- Working knowledge of IT security practices and infrastructure concepts
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
- Attend a training on Architecting on AWS or equivalent practical experience.
The Security Engineering on AWS class is ideal for:
- Security engineers, security architects, and information security professionals.