In Video Streaming Essentials for AWS Media Services training course, you will learn best practices for designing and using cloud-based video workflows. This course covers important concepts related to video processing and delivery, the variables that can impact migration decisions, and real-world examples of hybrid and cloud use cases for AWS Media Services. It also introduces security, machine learning, and analytics concepts to help you consider how AWS Media Services fit into your overall cloud strategy.
By attending Video Streaming Essentials for AWS Media Services workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Articulate the essential terms and concepts fundamental to making video streaming workflow decisions, including video metrics, compression, distribution, and protocols.
- Describe the four fundamental stages of video streaming workflows: ingest, process, store, and deliver.
- Describe which AWS services can be used in each stage of a video streaming workflow, including ingest, processing, storage, and delivery.
- Analyze video streaming workflow diagrams using AWS services, based on simple to complex use cases.
- Recognize the key variables that influence workflow decisions.
- Recognize how AWS services for compliance, storage, and compute interact with AWS Media Services in video streaming workflows and the functions they perform.
- Use the AWS Management Console to build and run simple video streaming workflows for live and video-on-demand content.
- Recognize the automation and data analytics available for Media Services when used with AWS Machine Learning and explore media-specific use cases for these services.
- Explain the importance of security in the AWS Cloud and how it is applied in video streaming workflows.
- Knowledge of Video Streaming Concepts
The Video Streaming Essentials for AWS Media Services class is ideal for:
- Video Operator/Engineers
- Project Managers/Engineers