The AWS Lambda training course will provide skills to write, deploy, scale and manage lambda functions. Armed with this knowledge you will be able to architect solutions from tiny composable microservices that scale massively and respond almost in real time. In this course we will take you through the entire Lambda journey. From setting up local environment, writing first Lambda function, to deploying interesting and unique lambda functions that will help massively scale operations.
By attending AWS Lambda workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Talk with authority about AWS Lambda
- Write amazing application services that respond to S3/DynamoDB/Kinesis events
- Understand where/when to use AWS Lambda
- Write own AWS Lambda functions
- Deploy & run lambda functions in the cloud
- Manage lambda functions including diagnostics/logging
- A little bit of coding experience helps -- ie. what is a function, a variable, etc.
- Some experience using the command-line/terminal helps
- AWS Absolute Beginners. No prior AWS experience necessary
- Developers who want to build micro-services
- Developers who want to build massively scalable systems
- Solution architects (not just developers) who want to understand more about Lambda