This Architecting Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure with Anthos training course provides skills to modernize, manage, and observe applications using Kubernetes on whether the application is deployed on-premises or on Google Cloud. You will explore and deploy using Kubernetes Engine (GKE), GKE Connect, Istio service mesh and Anthos Config Management capabilities that enable operators to work with modern applications even when split among multiple clusters hosted by multiple providers, or on-premises.
By attending Architecting Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure with Anthos workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Deploy Istio service mesh control-plane and proxies using the Helm Kubernetes package manager or using the Istio on GKE add-on.
- Centrally observe, discover, and monitor your microservices-based applications across clusters using Istio service mesh adapters, including Prometheus, Grafana, or Kiali, or Stackdriver.
- Define and manage multi-cluster services, with ingress, using open-source Istio via shared and multi-control plane topologies.
- Connect and manage on-premises clusters, and workloads using GKE On-Prem.
- Enable consistent policy enforcement across multi-cluster environments using a configuration-as-code approach and your secure Git repository.
- Attend a training on Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure or have equivalent experience, and
- Attend a training on Architecting with GKE or have equivalent experience
The Architecting Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure with Anthos class is ideal for:
- Technical employees using GCP, including customer companies, and system integrators: deployment engineers, cloud architects, cloud administrators, system engineers , and SysOps/DevOps engineers.
- Individuals using GCP to create, integrate, or modernize solutions using secure, scalable microservices architectures in hybrid environments.