This Citrix Enterprise Security Solutions training course provides skills to explore potential security gaps in your environment and learn how to mitigate these through a comprehensive look at the Citrix technologies. Topics include application and data security, Citrix authentication, authorization, and auditing workflows, operating system hardening, mitigation against network vulnerabilities, hypervisor security, and methods to secure Citrix traffic.
By attending Citrix Enterprise Security Solutions workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Understand Citrix authentication and authorization workflows with multifactor authentication
- Identify methods for desktop and application hardening with registry and policy lockdowns
- Identify network attacks and learn how to protect your network and mobile environment
- Optimize monitoring and operations with Citrix leading security practices
- Basic understanding, and hands-on experience with installing and configuring XenApp, XenDesktop, Citrix Cloud, NetScaler, XenMobile, or ShareFile.
- Attend a training on XenApp and XenDesktop - Administration or equivalent experience
- Attend a training on Citrix NetScaler Essentials and Traffic Management or Citrix NetScaler Essentials and Unified Gateway or equivalent experience
- Attend a training on Deploying Enterprise Mobility Solutions with Citrix XenMobile or equivalent experience
- Attend a training on Citrix ShareFile Enterprise Essentials or equivalent experience
- Attend a training on Moving to XenApp and XenDesktop Service on Citrix Cloud or equivalent experience
The Citrix Enterprise Security Solutions class is ideal for:
- Administrators, Engineers, and Architects interested in securing a Citrix environment.