In Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops - Help Desk Support training course, you will learn to use Citrix Director to interact with user sessions and to capture information for solving issues or escalating to the administration team. Gain foundational knowledge about the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops technology and an understanding of how components interact. You will learn about each component focusing on common user related issues that may arise, and how to apply a methodical approach to solve them using real world scenarios. By the end of the course, you will be able to solve or escalate end user issues appropriately.
By attending Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops - Help Desk Support workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Support end-users connecting to Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops through Citrix Workspace App
- Use Citrix Director to gather information and interact with user sessions
- Methodological approach to user related issues to minimize time to resolution
- Understand the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops solution and the role of the components
The Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops - Help Desk Support class is ideal for:
- Those supporting a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops solution in a help desk or service desk capacity