The Cisco IOS XR System Administration (IOSXR200) training course covers the fundamental concepts on which the Cisco Internetwork Operating System (IOS) XR operating system is based, as well as the knowledge and skills you need to perform system administration tasks using Cisco IOS XR Software. You will also learn to interpret log messages, configure exception reporting and logging, perform software installations, configure authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA) authentication, configure secure domain routers, configure the Network Time Protocol, monitor system processes, perform packet filtering, and configure Management Plane Protection.
By attending Cisco IOS XR System Administration (IOSXR200) workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Understand the fundamentals of the highly available and highly secure Cisco IOS XR operating system
- Prepare to perform system administration tasks using Cisco IOS XR in a service provider network
- The Cisco IOS XR configuration file system
- Install Cisco IOS XR software
- Secure domain routers
- AAA security
- Network time synchronization
- Attend a training on Cisco IOS XR (IOSXR100) - Essentials course, or equivalent hands-on experience configuring and supporting Cisco IOS XR–based routers
- Experience working with CLI-based network devices
- Basic knowledge of the architecture and operations of Cisco IOS XR–based routers
- Fundamental knowledge of Cisco IOS XR configuration and operation
The Cisco IOS XR System Administration (IOSXR200) class is ideal for:
- Network Professionals, Network Operations Center (NOC) Personnel & Support Staff who are involved with the system administration of Cisco routers that run the Cisco IOS XR Software operating system.