This Applying Cisco Business Architecture Discipline (DTBAS) training course provides in-depth principal concepts and tools that are central to the Business Lead sales process. Built upon the four pillars of the Enterprise Architecture framework, this course develops and builds skills around understanding the business model of the customer, the current state analysis, and a roadmap to a desired outcome on the business transformation roadmap.
By attending Applying Cisco Business Architecture Discipline (DTBAS) workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Identify the business model of the customer.
- Understand their value chain.
- Be able to determine stakeholders and their motivation.
- Formulate a vision and a roadmap to execution.
- Build various artifacts that drive engagements to successful conclusion.
- Drive long-term value and synergies that are mutually beneficial to vendor and customer
- Familiarity with Enterprise Architecture
- Consulting skills
- Basic understanding of business accounting and metrics
The Applying Cisco Business Architecture Discipline (DTBAS) class is ideal for:
- SE, CSE, CSA, Business Architect, Enterprise Architects