This Cisco Digital Network Architecture Implementation (DNAIW) training course provides a comprehensive insight into the Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA) and its solution components. The course highlights the need for digitization in networks and the guiding principles of DNA.
By attending Cisco Digital Network Architecture Implementation (DNAIW) workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Identify the Digital Network Architecture solution by describing its vision, strategy, general concepts, and components.
- Network automation with Cisco DNA Center and integrated applications such as Network Design, Provisioning, Automation and Assurance.
- Implement network virtualization with Cisco SD Access in enterprise networks.
- Implement network analysis with Cisco Connected Mobile Experience (CMX) cloud.
- Implement network security with Cisco StealthWatch, Cisco TrustSec and Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE).
- Network fundamentals and IP Connectivity
- Establishing Internet and WAN connectivity
- Managing network device security
- Troubleshooting IP connectivity
- Configuring and troubleshooting ISI-IS and BGP
- Configuring devices for SNMP, syslog, and NetFlow access
- Managing Cisco device configurations, Cisco IOS XE images, and licenses
- Configuring and troubleshooting Cisco ISE
- Configuring and troubleshooting AAA, Access Policy, Access Control Policy
The Cisco Digital Network Architecture Implementation (DNAIW) class is ideal for:
- Experienced network engineers who work for enterprise customers who are early adopters of Cisco's SDA and digital network architecture.
- Modern IT teams and decision makers who want to plan and implement intention-based networks early.