This Managing LAN Infrastructure with Cisco Data Center Network Manager (DCNML) training course enhances your knowledge of managing LAN Infrastructure with Cisco Data Center Network Manager (DCNM) implementing a spine-and-leaf network fabric using DCNM with Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN), Ethernet VPN (EVPN), and Border Gateway Protocol (BGP). You will learn the integration of spine-and-leaf network fabric with Cisco Data Center Network Manager increases overall data center infrastructure uptime and reliability, thereby improving business continuity. It provides a robust framework and comprehensive feature set that meets the routing, switching, and storage administration needs of data centers. Cisco DCNM streamlines the provisioning for the unified fabric and monitors the SAN (Storage area network) and LAN (Local area network) components.
By attending Managing LAN Infrastructure with Cisco Data Center Network Manager (DCNML) workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Describe the components and functionality of DCNM.
- Describe the software define network protocols of VXLAN, eVPN and BGP.
- Deploy a DCNM environment in high-availability environment.
- Operate the DCNM discovery process to acquire management of all devices.
- List high lever navigation features of DCNM and utilize the DCNM GUI (Graphical User Interface) to optimize data center topologies.
- Manage and monitor data center LAN fabric from DCNM.
- Program RESTful APIs native to DCNM to perform any network management task.
- Troubleshoot and monitor the network using DCNM troubleshooting tools.
- Describe the benefits of DCNM Network Insights.
- Understanding of Cisco routing and switching in a data center.
- CCNA certification recommended.
- Fundamentals of network management.
The Managing LAN Infrastructure with Cisco Data Center Network Manager (DCNML) class is ideal for:
- Data Network Engineers and Administrators
- Data Center Technical Managers