This Implementing Cisco Tetration Analytics (DCITET) training course teaches to deploy, use, and operate Cisco Tetration Analytics platform for comprehensive workload-protection and application and network insights across a multicloud infrastructure. Through expert instruction, use cases, and hands-on labs, you will learn the Cisco Tetration Analytics platform uses streaming telemetry, behavioral analysis, unsupervised machine learning, analytical intelligence, and big data analytics to deliver pervasive visibility, automated intent-based policy, workload protection, and performance management. You will get hands-on practice in software agent installation, implementing policy, workload security, administration and operational tasks, and more.
By attending Implementing Cisco Tetration Analytics (DCITET) workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Define the Cisco telemetry and analytics approach. Explore common scenarios that Cisco Tetration Analytics can solve.
- Describe how the Cisco Tetration Analytics platform collects telemetry and other context information. Discuss how relative agents are installed and configured. Explore the operational aspects of the Cisco Tetration Analytics platform.
- Describe the Cisco Tetration Analytics support for application visibility or application insight based on the Application Dependency Mapping (ADM) feature.
- List the concepts of the intent-based declarative network management automation model.
- Describe the Cisco Tetration policy enforcement pipeline, components, functions, and implementation of application policy.
- Describe how to use Cisco Tetration Analytics for workload protection in order to provide a secure infrastructure for business-critical applications and data.
- Describe Cisco Tetration Analytics platform use cases in the modern heterogeneous, multicloud data center.
- List the options for the Cisco Tetration Analytics platform enhancements.
- Explain how to perform the Cisco Tetration Analytics administration.
- Knowledge of cloud and (virtual) data center architecture or cloud basic networking concepts
- Familiarity with Cisco basic networking security concepts and application security concepts
- Familiarity with basic Cisco telemetry protocols and Big Data analytics
- Familiarity with basic Cisco data analytics pipelines, intelligent algorithms, tools, and concepts
The Implementing Cisco Tetration Analytics (DCITET) class is ideal for:
- Network Security Operations
- Workload Application Administrators
- Security Operations
- Field Engineers
- Network Engineers
- Systems Engineers
- Technical Solutions Architects