This CA Privileged Access Manager - Administration training course provides skills to use CA Privileged Access Manager (CAPAM) to manage users and devices, implement access controls for users and user roles, manage credentials, and administer logins.
By attending CA Privileged Access Manager - Administration workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Manage privileged access to Windows servers; control access, record user sessions, and manage account passwords
- Manage privileged access UNIX/Linux servers; control access, record user sessions, and manage account passwords
- Manage privileged access to web portals that use shared credentials for administrative activity
- Manage access to remote applications, such as SQL Server Management Studio, without exposing the remote system’s credentials or entire desktop
- Knowledge of security, authentication systems, and basic networking concepts.
The CA Privileged Access Manager - Administration class is ideal for:
- System Administrators
- Security Administrators
- Application Administrators
- IT Security Analysts
- IT Security Auditors
- IT Architects
- Technical Support Analysts