This CA Automic Workload Automation - Design training course teaches how to handle rudimentary objects and begin using them to leverage for your automation needs.
By attending CA Automic Workload Automation - Design workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Define the basic concepts and terminology of CA Automic Workload Automation.
- Define the technical fundamentals of CA Automic Workload Automation.
- Identity the key features of the Automic Web Interface (AWI).
- Describe the core objects in the ONE Automation model.
- Identify other capabilities such as dependencies and preconditions.
- Describe the fundamentals of Operations Management.
- Define miscellaneous concepts such as perspectives and analytics.
- Explain how authorization works in object execution.
- Create and execute Jobs to interact with operating systems or application programs.
- Create Workflows to execute multiple Jobs sequentially or simultaneously.
- Create Notifications and PromptSets to notify users or prompt users for input.
- Create Calendars to determine the days to be considered as start conditions for the execution of tasks.
- Configure tasks to execute periodically or once at a specific time.
- Create and execute FileTransfer objects to exchange files between different servers or computers.
- Create and execute Event objects to check certain conditions and trigger actions.
- Describe the Automation Engine (AE) objects that support dynamic task execution.
The CA Automic Workload Automation - Design class is ideal for:
- All new users of the Automic Web Interface (AWI) for AWA, ARA, or ASO
- Automic developers/designers - those whose jobs include creating the Workflows to automate your applications, databases, and operating systems
- Administrators and operators who may need to troubleshoot certain job problems