This CA Workload Automation AE training course provides the knowledge and skills required to use CA Workload Automation AE effectively. Exercises relating to managing and scheduling jobs and creating and managing calendars will help you apply this knowledge to your work environment.
By attending CA Workload Automation AE workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Understand and efficiently create multiple jobs
- Create customized calendars to identify when jobs should run, providing flexibility for holidays and other exceptions
- Handle job schedule exceptions in response to rare or unexpected changes in business requirements or circumstances
- Monitor jobs based on operational requirements and configure alarms to highlight any potential issues
- Manage jobs efficiently to gain greater visibility into job workload processing
- Verify successful execution of jobs
- Perform job load balancing to optimize system performance by assigning priorities and distributing load for controlling job workloads
- Batch-manage jobs and automate actions using the command-line interface
- Troubleshoot failed jobs
The CA Workload Automation AE class is ideal for Managers.