This CA Automic Release Automation - Administration training course covers administration of ARA. It allows you to obtain skills required to administer ARA such as ARA User Management and Logging. Also learn to install, upgrade, and uninstall Action Packs.
By attending CA Automic Release Automation - Administration workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Work with activity templates.
- Create and manage Login Objects.
- Apply user management strategies.
- Utilize ARA Action Packs to import new action packs, upgrade to a new version, and remove packs.
- Import and Export CLI and Clean-up Utility and utilize logs.
- Attend a training on CA Automic Release Automation or equivalent practical experience
- Attend a training on CA Automic Workload Automation Design or equivalent practical experience
The CA Automic Release Automation - Administration class is ideal for:
- ARA Administrators