This CA Identity Manager training course provides with a functional understanding of the CA Identity Suite. You will follow a fictitious company, Voonair Airlines, as they discover they have a problem that only the CA Identity Suite can solve. You will play a hands-on role in discovering the basic architectural topology, implementing an environment for Voonair so they can manage users, acquiring endpoints for account provisioning, delegating administration of user and role management, and configuring workflow processes. By attending this course, you will be able to use CA Identity Suite to manage users’ identities throughout their entire lifecycle, providing them with timely, appropriate access to applications and data.
By attending CA Identity Manager workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Implement a CA Identity Manager environment to manage users, groups, and organizations through appropriate role and task assignments.
- Acquire managed endpoints, such as Active Directory, to enable account provisioning.
- Use the provisioning capabilities of CA Identity Manager by working with provisioning roles and account templates
- Implement delegated administration to enable user self-management and provision users in a consistent, logical manner.
- Configure and implement workflow processes to enable workflow for common provisioning tasks, such as self-enrollment on-demand requests.
- Experience with Active Directory
The CA Identity Manager class is ideal for:
- System Administrators
- Security Administrators
- Application Administrators
- IT Security Analysts
- IT Security Auditors
- IT Architects
- Technical Support Analysts