By attending Camunda BPM and Microservices workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Model processes with BPMN 2.0
- Run processes on the Camunda engine
- Implement service tasks with any other programming language than Java
- Integrate the Camunda engine(s) into service environment
- Software engineering skills in at least one programming language; knowledge about REST (Representational state transfer) and knowledge of how to call a REST-API in your favorite programming language.
This Camunda BPM and Microservices class is designed for Software developers, IT-Architects who want to understand the technical details.