The BMC TrueSight Operations Management - Event Management training course will guide you through the event management functionality of BMC TrueSight Operations Management. You will develop skills in event collectors, applications of event rules and event policies, and types and usage of event adapters.
By attending BMC TrueSight Operations Management - Event Management workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Define events and event management.
- Describe the concepts related with TrueSight Infrastructure Management cells.
- Explain cell configuration tasks and work with cell Knowledge Base (KB).
- Work with event adapters.
- Describe the role of event collectors.
- Describe event rule engine and work with different event rules.
- Work with out-of-the-box event management policies.
- Create a dynamic enrichment policy.
- Knowledge of BMC TrueSight Operations Management - Architecture and Components
Administrators and Consultants