The BMC Track-It - Administration training course is designed specifically for those responsible for installing, configuring, and managing their Track-It! products. You will learn to apply help desk best practices to configure and manage their BMC Track-It! products through workshop exercises.
By attending BMC Track-It - Administration workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Install and Configure Track-It!
- Administer technician accounts, security policies, and technician queues
- Examine lookup tables, work orders, and other tables
- Configure administration, help desk, solutions, and purchasing
- Examine the Directory Importer
- Examine workflow automation
- Examine Change Management
- Examine Discovery and Audit configuration and execution
- Examine Software License Management
- Configure the User Interface
- Configure Email Notifications
- Knowledge of BMC Track-It - Essentials
- IT Architects and Engineers
- IT Administrators