The BMC Client Management - Administration training course provides the knowledge and critical skills necessary to administer BMC Client Management, with major focus placed upon Core and Remote and Inventory Manager features. This course is designed for beginner BMC Client Management administrators who want to learn how to install the product, deploy agents, and collect basic inventory information.
By attending BMC Client Management - Administration workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Examine Client Management design, implementation, and configuration process
- Configure Agent, Relay, and Remote features
- Examine Inventory Manager features
- Basic Knowledge of BMC Client Management
- IT Architects and Engineers
- IT Administrators