The BMC Helix Add-Ons - Administration training course introduces to the configuration and use of the following add-ons available in the BMC Helix solution:
- BMC Helix Chatbot makes it easy for employees to access IT information and services using natural language, across any channel they choose, without even leaving their current application.
- BMC Helix Cognitive Automation allows you to train the system to analyze the data entered on the tickets and then suggest appropriate categorizations for tickets, thus reducing resolution time and business costs.
- BMC Helix Multi-Cloud Service Management enables organizations to effectively manage IT services in a hybrid, multi-provider environment. It provides out-of-the-box integrations to address advanced service management challenges related to cloud services and to enable DevOps teams to work seamlessly with multiple applications.
By attending BMC Helix Add-Ons - Administration workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Explain the components of the BMC Helix solution
- Create and configure BMC Helix Chatbot
- Understand how to integrate BMC Helix Chatbot with external communication channels, including Slack, Skype for Business and other
- Out-of-the-box reports available for BMC Helix Chatbot
- Introduction to how to create a Skills within IBM Watson Assistant, including the creation of intents, entities, and dialog nodes
- Introduction on how to use BMC Helix Cognitive Automation for the automatic categorization of tickets within Helix ITSM
- Introduction to BMC Helix Multi-Cloud Service Management, including the configuration of connectors and workflows