The Autodesk Revit - Template & Family Creation training course enables users who have worked with the software to expand their knowledge in setting up office standards with templates that include annotation styles, preset views, sheets, and schedules, as well as creating custom system, in-place, and component families.
By attending Autodesk Revit - Template & Family Creation workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Create custom templates with annotation styles, title blocks, and custom element types
- Create schedules, including material takeoff schedules with formulas
- Create custom wall, roof, and floor types as well as MEP system families
- Set up a component family file with a parametric framework
- Create family geometry
- Create family types
- Modify the visibility of components and incorporate additional family items such as controls, MEP connectors, and nested components
- Create specific families, including in-place families, profiles, annotations, and parameters
This Autodesk Revit - Template & Family Creation class is designed for Architects, BIM Managers, MEP Engineers, Project managers, builders and developers who consider implementing BIM in their projects.
- Understanding of Revit in any of the disciplines-Architecture/MEP/Structure