The Autodesk InfraWorks - Conceptual Design & Visualization training course provides with a fundamental knowledge of the accelerated design process that uses data-rich 3D models with high-end visualizations. This enables you to create, evaluate, and better communicate 3D site plan proposals for faster approvals.
By attending Autodesk InfraWorks - Conceptual Design & Visualization workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Navigate the Autodesk InfraWorks user interface
- Create new models from scratch
- Incorporate existing data sources into the model
- Add essential design elements to the model
- Display features according to data behind the model
- Create new styles according to project requirements
- Analyze a model to ensure that project constraints are met
- Collaborate with other project team members
- Create high-impact visualizations of the project for better communication
- Generate videos by using storyboards
- This course is intended for Project Engineers / Designers
- A fundamental understanding and knowledge of civil engineering terminologies.