In iPhone / iPad Programming training course, you will learn to create applications for the popular Apple iPhone/iPad. This course first reviews the Objective C programming language and then discusses the important primary skills used by iPhone programmers. By the end of this course, you will be able to create full iPhone/iPad applications that make use of the iPhone OS including the built in camera, geolocation and the accelerometer.
By attending iPhone / iPad Programming workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Be familiar with Objective-C.
- Understand Model-View-Controller architecture.
- Be familiar with Xcode, Instruments and Interface Builder.
- Be familiar with Cocoa Touch Library.
- Understand multi touch programming.
- Be familiar with the various pieces if iOS.
- Create sample iPhone and iPad apps that do animation and respond to various acceleration events.
- Interface apps with the Google maps server.
- Interfaces apps with a SQLlite Database.
- Interface apps with the Game Center.
- Interface apps with iAd server.
- Create apps that support both Portrait and Landscape modes.
- Create a User Control.
- Be familiar with UITableView class.
- Basic programming knowledge in either Java, Object Oriented, C++ or VB .Net
The iPhone / iPad Programming class is ideal for:
- Individuals who are new to iPhone/iPad development with some basic knowledge and want to sharpen their skills. It is recommended that individuals have some programming background.