MXNet is a flexible, open-source Deep Learning library that is popular for research prototyping and production. Together with the high-level Gluon API interface, Apache MXNet is a powerful alternative to TensorFlow and PyTorch. This Deep Learning with Apache MXNet training course is aimed at data scientists who wish to use Apache MXNet to build and deploy a deep learning model for image recognition.
By attending Deep Learning with Apache MXNet workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Install and configure Apache MXNet and its components.
- Understand MXNet's architecture and data structures.
- Use Apache MXNet's low-level and high-level APIs to efficiently build neural networks.
- Build a convolutional neural network for image classification.
- An understanding of machine learning principles
- Python programming experience
The Deep Learning with Apache MXNet class is ideal for:
- Data scientists