Apache Storm is a free and open source distributed realtime computation system. Storm makes it easy to reliably process unbounded streams of data, doing for realtime processing what Hadoop did for batch processing. Storm is simple, can be used with any programming language. Apache Storm can be used for real-time analytics, continuous computation, distributed RPC, ETL, and more. It is scalable, fault-tolerant, guarantees your data will be processed, and is simple to set up and operate.
This Apache Storm training course will help you master its concepts including its architecture, installation, planning, and configuration. You will learn to leverage the power of Storm and use it for real-time processing of big data.
By attending Apache Storm workshop, delegates will learn:
- Storm concepts & architecture
- How to install and configure Storm
- Programming for Storm
- Logging & Metrics in Storm
- Designing Streaming systems with Storm
- Comfortable with Java programming language
- Comfortable in Linux environment
The Apache Storm class is ideal for: