This Apache Jmeter training course provides skills to learn, experiment and implement the concepts involved in Test Automation using JMeter. You will learn to test performance both on static and dynamic resources, and Web dynamic applications. Also learn to simulate load on a server, group of servers, network or object to test its strength and analyze overall performance under different load types.
By attending Apache Jmeter workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Identify information needed to gather for Performance or Load Testing
- Develop the test cases using JMeter
- Work with JMeter Elements
- Build a performance suite using JMeter
- Gain knowledge about working and generating consolidated reports using JMeter
This JMeter class is intended for beginners or intermediate testers, leads who need to develop or improve automation techniques using JMeter. While previous testing tool knowledge is not required.
Participants should have knowledge of the following:
- Various Software Applications, OS environments, Web Browsers
- Java and HTML
Users intending to be immersed within the performance testing life cycle, including the following: Performance Engineers, Test Automation Engineers and Quality Assurance Engineers.